Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If a good dog could blog, what would a good dog blog about?

Hi there! My name is Bindi! I'm 4 year old Australian Shepherd. I live with my mom, Megan, and my dad, Brad, and also his parents, too! I've got them all wrapped around my paws so tight its not even funny. Well, I'm not gonna lie... it is funny!

Anyway, My Mom and Dad and his mom and dad rescued me in December of 2010. Mom found my picture on Petfinder.com and fell in love instantly. I mean, how could she not -- just look at my face! I was at a rescue that specializes in white aussies (I think my foster mom called them Lethal Whites). Foster Mom said I was special, because my eyesight and hearing are both great! When my new family first came to meet me, I was scared... really scared!! I was whining, barking and hiding from them... but now I feel silly about it. Mom sat down on the couch and offered me a treat if I would come to her. I knew she would be a great Mom, because she offered me a Milkbone. It was love at first bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com